Can you believe that there are almost 300 posts here at Mama’s Laundry Talk? Who knew that there could be 292 posts about laundry.
Is there really that much to say about laundry, of all things?
But of course there is! And you wouldn’t believe all of the ideas I have for future posts. I just have to find time to write them.
So it would make sense that in 300 posts, there would be several little gems that fall through the cracks. Every now and then I’ll highlight a few of those, starting with these:
- The Clothesline – A few thoughts about why we’ve gone away from using clotheslines.
- How to Start a Laundry Routine – Ask yourself these few simple questions and then create a laundry plan that will work for your situation.
- Surviving the Laundromat – The laundromat can be hard. Here are some tips to help you make it more manageable.
- Dating Your Laundry Detergent – The idea started with too many bottles of Lea & Perrins. It’s odd, I know.
- Laundry Hamper for Kitchen Towels – For those of us who change dish towels often.