Link Round-Up posts are some of my very favorites to read. It seems there are always a couple of gems that you find when scanning through links.
I’ve been keeping track of several links I’d like to share, so I’m happy to participate in Friday Favorites, hosted by Hoosier Homemade this week.
I have a few Laundry Links and then a couple of general mothering/homemaking links. Because I am both of those too.
- Organizing Your Way A short vlog on how to find a laundry routine that works for you. Try not to drool over that family closet (gotta figure out how to get me one of those…)
- Amy over at Raising Arrows wrote a detailed post on how she implements her laundry baskets. It’s a beautiful system.
- Are you familiar with Alice.com? If not head over right this minute and introduce yourself to their new-and-improved way of shopping. You’ll be hooked. Their blog has a thought-provoking post on washing and wearing clothes. I completely agree that frequent washing wears clothes out faster.
- Great questions I need to ask myself often. As in hourly. Muthering Heights gives me a lot to think about.
- I shamefully feel frustrated with my mundane tasks some days. I should be grateful for them each and every day. Getting Freedom gently reminds me of that.
Homemaking Tips ~
- Storing water has been on my mind a lot lately. I’ve got me eyes set on a Big Berkey. But until then, I’m loving the advice over at On One Income.
- I’ve been a couponer (is that a word?) for years. Family, Stamping and FOOD! has a great reminder on Considerate Couponing. It’s not all about me.
- Such a smart idea for how to store grocery bags in the diaper bag, van, etc. This will be my only method from now on! Find it at Organizing Your Way.
Interested in finding some new reading material? Head on over to Hoosier Homemade for some great weekend reading!