Yes, I realize that OAMC has very little to do with laundry. But I’ve been Freezer Cooking off and on for about 5 years now and it really works for my family.
By biggest OAMC tip?
Wash every single kitchen towel and dishcloth you own. You’ll use them all. I promise.
I am going to Blissdom next week, and that involves a ridiculous amount of preparation. Packing, packing, planning and packing. So I am afraid this list will be a little ambitious. I have trouble with being overly ambitious.
Greg Fishel has predicted 5-7” of snow this weekend! Woo Hoo! So maybe my hubby will be home a little early for some much needed child entertaining while I scurry in the kitchen.
A girl can dream.
So this is my OAMC To-Do List:
- Make a double batch of Homemade Biscuit Mix
- Roast 2 Whole Chickens in the Oven – bag a large majority of it
- Make 2 enormous batches of homemade chicken stock
- Brown ground beef and bag for casseroles
- Double Batch of Meatballs
- Chicken/Broccoli/Rice Casserole x 2
- Chicken Ring x 2
We’ll see how much I can cross off before Saturday night!