Thanks so much to all of you who voted in my laundry poll about Scented Laundry Detergent! I thought you’d be interested to know the results, especially if you were one who voted.
This is the original poll:
And here are the results:
- I like mildly scented detergent – nothing heavy: 34.72%
- I prefer unscented, but I’ll use lightly scented if I have to: 25%
- No ifs, ands or buts…I’ll only use unscented: 25%
- I want the most heavily scented detergent available. The stronger, the better: 9.72%
- I’m indifferent. I’ll buy whatever is on sale: 5.56%
So according to my very informal poll, a large majority of you prefer either mildly scented or unscented. And honestly, I prefer a mild scent too. In my opinion, Tide and Arm & Hammer are two of the grocery-store brands that are fairly mild. Gain? Not so much. 😉
Based on scent alone (not cleaning ability), what is your favorite detergent?
Thanks for sharing your results. I like Target brand lavender scent, although I usually use unscented.
Gain is actually my all time favorite detergent!! Ha!
It becomes one of my favorites every time I find it on sale with a coupon 😉