It’s officially summer here in North Carolina, or it feels that way at least! It’s supposed to be 98 degrees here today and tomorrow – and our air conditioning is dead. While I’m waiting on a replacement, here are a few summer-related posts for you to peruse.
Coming Up on Wednesday: How to Wash Your Bathing Suit
- Enjoy your days at the pool this summer and fold your beach towels so they fit easily on your shelf.
- It’s shorts weather! Fold your shorts quick and easy with this method.
- Sunscreen stains can make your white shirts turn orange. Eliminate it with these products.
- If the weather is warm enough where you are, hang out your laundry loads on your clothesline today!
- Need to store your children’s clothes for the winter? Try using my method for storing children’s clothes.
Do you have a summer-related laundry question? Ask away.