Is your Laundry Room a disaster?
Is it impossible to even get to the washing machine because there’s so much “stuff” in the floor?
Are you certain you have another container of laundry detergent somewhere…but have no idea where it is in this pile of clutter?
The Laundry Room
-7 Steps to Get Your Laundry Room Under Control-
Spring Cleaning: The Laundry Room is for you IF:
- You avoid the Laundry Room at all costs because you literally can’t get to the washing machine to put in a load of laundry.
- You can’t store anything on your linen shelf because it looks like a bomb exploded and there are things piled everywhere.
- You just used your last drop of laundry detergent. You think you have another jug, if only you could find it.
- Your Laundry Room is a nightmare, you want to make it more functional and efficient, but you just don’t know where to begin.
Spring Cleaning: The Laundry Room is NOT for you if you can have your Laundry Room fairly straight in 10 minutes or less.
As a mom of 4 young children, I know the struggles of having a Laundry Room that makes me want to cry every time I open the door. Through much trial, error, and practice, I determined that the 7 steps outlined in this guide can and will get your Laundry Room in a more manageable state.
In this Laundry Guide, you’ll find:
- Why clean the Laundry Room? No one sees it anyway.
- How long will it take to complete all of the steps?
- 7 (proven!) Steps to Get Your Laundry Room Under Control
- The Laundry Room Spring Cleaning Checklist
- 7 Steps Cheat Sheet – as an easy reference
- Tips if your Laundry Room must double as another room
If you follow the 7 steps from start to finish, you’ll have a Laundry Room that is functional, efficient, and – dare I say – even pleasant to work in.
You will love your results.
This eBook is only $0.99 for a limited time!
You can purchase the eBook in .pdf here at Mama’s Laundry Talk by clicking on the “Buy Now” button, or you can purchase for your Kindle or e-reader at Amazon. (This is my Amazon affiliate link.)
Items in Your Cart
—> Interested in becoming an affiliate to earn 50% commission on sales? Sign up to be an affiliate at Mama’s Laundry Talk now!