There are so many wonderful little laundry links just waiting for someone to discover them on the internet. Here are this month’s finds:
- If I were building a house, I would have to install this ironing board system in my enormous laundry room. When stowed, it is completely compact and unobtrusive. Great concept.
- Amanda from The Eco-Friendly Family lists some interesting reasons why it would be better to use alternatives to dryer sheets.
- And speaking of being a little more green in the laundry room, Seventh Generation unveils their new Paper Laundry Detergent Bottle. It is recyclable many times over and looks fairly nice.
- The Laundry Pod. Now this is an interesting concept. It uses less than 5 gallons of water and is totally portable. You could use this in your RV or in a small apartment or as a back-up for you washer.
- Alice.com asked their readers to list the most creative ways they used dryer sheets. The comments are interesting if you need ideas!
- Package Speak has an interesting post on how packaging has changed over time in the laundry aisle. Would you consider it more convenient?
- A very amusing look at washing one’s laundry while traveling! I’m sure the frequent travelers among us can really relate.