There are a few blogs that I read very regularly. And the thought always crosses my mind that I wonder what they are reading. One of my favorite things about Jess at Making Home is that she posts these absolutely fabulous Show & Tell round-ups. She has such great little nuggets in there!
So here are just a few of the things around the web I’ve been reading lately, in no particular order. Some are laundry, and some are definitely not! Click around when you have time this weekend!
Saving Money/Frugal Living/Being Debt-Free:
- I’ve been a long time follower of Money Saving Mom, long before Crystal even started her now world-famous blog. So I’ve loved reading about her buying their first house! With cash, no less. True inspiration!
- I am not, I repeat not an outdoorsy-camping-kind-of-girl, but Nicki at Domestic Cents wrote a wonderful post on how to save money while camping. And there are great suggestions in the comment section too.
- Jana created a precious fondant cupcake at Sugar, Spice and a little bit of Life. Her pictures and her writing style blow me away.
- Christy from Southern Plate and I are long-lost sisters. She just doesn’t know it. Here she talks about bacon grease and how to make a fab BLT. She is just pure laugh-out-loud funny.
- I know everyone faithfully reads Ree at the Pioneer Woman Cooks! but I can’t help but drool over these Buttered Rosemary Rolls cooked in a cast-iron skillet. All rolls and biscuits that are worth eating are cooked in cast-iron….in my humble opinion, of course.
All things Home Related/Miscellaneous:
- Rachel at Simple Notebook writes about how we make things so hard. Can I please get an Amen?? Yikes. This is me.
- Jess at Vanderbilt Wife is writing a much needed series entitled “Before You Hit Publish.” Week 5 is on pluralizing. I beg you to go read this, as it is one of my biggest pet peeve’s. Just kidding.
- Think you have a hard time getting the laundry done? It could be much, much worse…
- Are you thinking about Christmas yet? Angie at Many Little Blessings is already at work, that Busy Bee. Kudos to her for being on the ball with these Handmade Christmas Scrapbooks!
- iDreamofClean gives a great tip on keeping clothes wrinkle-free while traveling.
And my favorite new site: Catalog Living. Good grief it is funny.