There are so many ways to save money on laundry. You can use coupons or shop sales or make your own detergents and laundry products.
You are in luck if you are a person that likes to make your own products. I have a whole round-up of links from dryer sheets to wrinkle releaser!
If you have a homemade laundry product, feel free to leave the link in the comments.
Homemade Wrinkle Releaser – In case you like to avoid ironing at all costs
Homemade Dryer Sheets
- Consumer Queen – She gives several options
- Appraiser’s Wife
- The Meanest Momma – Octagons. Now that’s funny.
- Penny Pinchin’ Mom – Love the idea of using ones that are brightly colored so you can spot them easily
Homemade Fabric Softener
Homemade Fabric Refresher (Similar to Febreze)
- Pinky Has a Brain – Yes, that is her real name
Homemade Stain Remover Spray
- Keeping the Kingdom First – Scroll to the bottom of the post
- Keeper of the Home – She claims this got out her blackberry stains! Assuming that is true-this is a winner for sure. Blackberry stains are tough.
Homemade Oxi Clean
I am pleased to link this post to Frugal Friday over at Life as MOM.