Welcome to Mama’s Laundry Talk!
I (Mama) have tons to say about laundry. Really. It seems like there would only be so much to say about washing clothes and getting laundry clean. But there are so many aspects to discuss:
- How to really fold sheets
- How to sort a load
- How to actually get laundry put away
- Laundry ideas for families with more than the average 2.2 children
- Which clothes should be hung to dry
- What constitutes a ‘delicate’ item
- How to wash cloth diapers
- Frugal Laundry
- Clothing Storage
- Stain Removal
All of these topics will be covered along with coupon links for laundry products, detergent reviews, and everything else laundry!
And a few recipes and household tips will be scattered in there too. Because all mamas are looking for ways to help their homes run better, right?
Is laundry your dreaded weekly chore? Stick around – it’s about to get better!
Leave a Reply